Our Commitment to Privacy
Quo Group are committed to protecting all client and staff personal information, and ensuring its privacy, accuracy and security. Quo Group handle personal information in a responsible manner in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Act) and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs).
What kind of personal information do we collect and hold?
Personal information is any information or opinion that identifies or can be used to identify, an individual.
Quo Group collect the following information: –
- Names, addresses, e-mail address, occupations, business land line numbers and mobile phone numbers to assist us in supporting client businesses
- Banking information such as BSB and account numbers and credit card details for the purpose of billing for our services (inclusive of retaining payment history with our business)
- Information relative to staff as required for normal business operation, HR requirements and Emergency Contact
- Client information such as size and industry for our client knowledge base
How do we collect personal information?
We generally collect personal information directly from the individual concerned. Quo Group only collect personal information by fair and lawful means. We collect personal information via: –
- Initial client meetings;
- Face to face meetings, interviews and telephone calls;
- Electronic communication through e-mails and attachments (i.e. upon receipt of a newly signed contract with further contact information);
- Opt-in marketing services, such as subscribing to our newsletter via our website; and
- Opting into our social media pages
How do we keep personal information secure?
Quo Group goes to great lengths to keep your personal information secure from loss, unauthorised access, unwanted modification and disclosure. Some steps include, however, are not limited to: –
- Physical locked areas for paper-based information assets
- “Off-Internet” systems that can only be accessed from within our business
- Two-factor authentication for all staff both internally and externally
- Audited physical access controls
- Enterprise firewalls
- Secure password management software
- Internal information classification
If there is cause to raise a complaint with Quo Group relative to the collection, storage, use or disclosure of your personal information, please contact Quo Group. Upon receiving any complaints, Quo Group will review the complaint and respond to you. If you find our response unsatisfactory, we encourage you to discuss your concerns with the Australian Privacy Commissioner at www.oaic.gov.au